- If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not use this Website or the avail the services provided by this Website.
We receive information about you that is required during the time of registration with the Website as well as the information you choose to share in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us:
When you choose to sign up we collect your name, age, sex, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password and other information you directly give us on the Website.
We receive information about you whenever you interact with/use/access the Website, such information relating to name, age, sex, email address, IP address, details about your device, operating system and browser. For better experience or for personalization, we also track interactions with the website by keeping a track of your sessions, pageviews, click events When you post or share any information on the Website pertaining to the above, you give us your complete consent to track and/or use your information, which deems necessary based on the information you provide us.
The aforesaid information collected from you could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information” (each as explained below):
- (A) Personal Information: As per the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “Data Protection Rules”), “Personal Information” is defined under Rule 2 (i) as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. For example, Personal Information would include names, postal addresses and telephone numbers.
- (B) Sensitive Personal Information: Further, Rule 3 of the Data Protection Rules defines “Sensitive Personal Information” as personal information which consists of information relating to: (i) password; (ii) financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) biometric information; (vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to a body corporate for providing service; and (viii) any of the information received under the above clauses by a body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise. For example, Sensitive Personal Information would include age, medical history/records and weight. Provided however, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
- (C) Associated Information: Whenever you provide any Information on Website, we may receive associated information and related data (or metadata), such as time, date and place where you uploaded such information, whether from a computer, mobile phone or any other device that you use to access the Website. This may include your IP address and other information such as your internet service, location, type (including identifiers) of browser you use, or the pages you visit.
Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information (each as individually defined under this Policy) shall collectively be referred to as “Information” in this Policy.
Information We Get from Others:
We may also receive data whenever you visit a third party link through our Website or through cookies, this may include the date and time you visit the Website; the web address, or URL, you are on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operation system you use; and, if you logged into the Website using your user ID.
Information Automatically Collected:
We automatically log Information about you and the device you use to log in to the Website. For example, when you visit the Website, we log Internet protocol (IP) address, and Information about your use of and actions on the Website.
“Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our Website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our users.
We may collect, use or share your Information for the following purposes:
- to provide and administer our services, including verifying your identity, contacting you about services and services we feel may be beneficial to you; processing payments, training our staff; testing our systems; and managing your interaction with our trusted partners;
- to provide and operate our promotions, and events;
- to distribute our newsletters and other communications either ourselves or with the assistance of third party service providers; for customer support, including resolving and providing assistance for troubleshooting technical issues with our Website or other service portals, or responding to enquiries or requests;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them; and
- to maintain records and comply with our legal obligations.
- to provide you the best user experience by showing the personalized content on our website
- to show you the relevant ads on our platforms
At the time when we collect your Sensitive Personal Information, we will furnish you with details regarding the purpose for which the Sensitive Personal Information is being collected, the intended recipients of the Sensitive Personal Information, and the name and address of the agency or body that is collecting or retaining such Sensitive Personal Information. For instance, a payment gateway service provider may be provided with your payment related details such as debit/credit card number, CVV (card verification value) number and expiry date. We may provide other relevant Sensitive Personal Information to other trusted service providers or partners, such as data cloud service providers, that ensure the same level of data protection that we have adopted under the Data Protection Rules.
We store the Sensitive Personal Information for as long as it is reasonably necessary to provide products and services to you through our Website or otherwise required under law. Typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted.
We don’t knowingly collect or maintain information pertaining to, or sell products or services to, persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) years, or use Information from our Website about persons under the said age. Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about themselves or their parents and other family members on the Website.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. Our Website accounts are secured by user-created passwords. We take precautions to ensure that user account information is kept confidential. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access all or certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We require you not to share passwords with anyone.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time, and you agree and undertake that we shall not be held liable for any such breach of security of user information.
Disclosure by law:
Except as otherwise described in this Policy, we will not disclose your Information to any third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary:
(1) to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by us, whether or not a response is required by applicable law; to co-operate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our property and rights or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law. Further, any such information may be required to be disclosed pursuant to an administrative or regulatory order, and in such cases, we reserve the right to freely disclose any user information that may be mandated under such regulatory or administrative order.
(2) to enforce our Terms or to protect our rights; or
(3) to protect the safety of members of the public and users of the Website and/or services.
Disclosure to the third parties:
We may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management and marketing campaigns.
In addition, from time to time, we may share Information (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time.
Information transferred as a result of sale of business:
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your Information may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your Information may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your Information is collected or used. You further hereby agree to the transfer of any Information in relation to you to any such acquirer company as part of the assets transferred to such company.
You have a right to ask us to provide you with the Information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Registered users who no longer wish to receive updates or notifications may choose not to by selecting the opt out option.
We will, at all times, provide you with the option to not to provide the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information which we seek from you. Further, you shall, at any time while using our Website/services also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information by contacting us at maihugodda.com In such an event, we reserve the right not to allow further usage of our Website or provide any associated services thereunder to you.
Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances or communicate to you with necessary next steps at the earliest possible opportunity and at the latest within one (1) month from the date of receipt of your communication. You may contact us at:
Contact Number: 📞
We may change/amend the terms of this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes, we will change the ‘Last Updated’ date below. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes. By continuing to access or use the services after a modification becomes effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Policy. If the modified Policy is not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Website or our services.
By selecting ‘I agree’, you confirm that you have carefully read and understood all terms and conditions of this Policy, and you hereby give us your consent to the collection, use, storage, sharing, disclosure and other processing of your Information, including your Sensitive Personal Information, in accordance with the terms set forth in this Policy.
http://maihugodda.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, http://maihugodda.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that http://maihugodda.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Part Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
http://maihugodda.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.